The Perfect Way to Launch Your Career in the Automotive Industry
Becoming familiar with many different parts of a company, intensive networking, interdisciplinary work, gaining international experience, and contributing in various roles: this is what our Webasto Global Graduate Program is all about. It is the perfect way to launch your career in the automotive world. The objective is to professionally prepare you for a potential career as a specialist or manager and to sharpen your awareness of internal interrelationships. Which makes it an excellent foundation upon which to build your further career.
Information about the Webasto Global Graduate Program
- Total duration: 18 months, with a permanent employment contract right from the beginning.
- You will work in a total of three to five different parts of the company for four to six months each, including one at a production site and one abroad.
- You can participate in select seminars to expand your methodological and personal skills.
- You have the opportunity to build a strong network.
- You will have a personal mentor for the duration of the program.
- You will receive professional guidance from your supervisor at every stage.
- After completing the program, you will directly enter a suitable position at one of our locations.
Your Qualification and Personal Skills:
- Master’s degree with good grades in a technical or business field
- You ideally have some relevant work experience, e.g. as a working student or as part of an internship, as well as initial international experience
- You have an open-minded attitude, enthusiasm for the automotive industry, and are excited about working on regional and international projects, even after completing the Webasto Global Graduate Program
- You work on your own initiative, are assertive, and flexible
- You have excellent written and verbal English skills, as well as in another foreign language, if possible
What makes the Webasto Global Graduate Program so special?
Your Special Benefits as a Graduate
- Global market and technology leader
- Good atmosphere
- Variety of tasks
- Career opportunities
- Room for decision-making
- Intercultural working
- In-House Academy/Specialist Academies
- Fitness activities (e.g. jogging and yoga)
- E-Learning platform
- Language training
- Health days
- Parking space
- Christmas and vacation bonuses
- Employee discounts
- Health program
- Expert talks
- Flexible working hours
- Tax-Free investment benefits
- Profit sharing
- Subsidized gym membership
- Company events
- Permanent contract
- Work abroad
- Personal mentoring