We offer you an impressive start to your career!
School is over, now it's time to start your professional life! Webasto offers you everything you need for a successful career start. For example, working for a world market leader gives you the chance to get to know our international business. Or in the commercial training and dual study programm, you can have a say in the selection of your training departments and thus have the opportunity to find out what you really enjoy and in which area you see your professional future. And much more besides.
Training with drive!
With us you will experience variety and dynamism in the following areas:
- Commercial training, e.g. training as an industrial clerk
- Industrial-technical training, e.g. training as a mechatronics technician
- Technical dual studies in cooperation with the dual universities in Baden-Württemberg
- Internships for pupils
What makes working at Webasto as a apprentice so special?
Part of a strong team - member of a big family
Mutual respect and collegiality are particularly important to us. That's why the contribution of each individual counts for us, regardless of whether you are a newcomer to the job or a long-standing employee, a trainee or a boss.
Webasto takes responsibility with foresight - and supports pupils in their career choices. We actively cooperate with secondary schools, technical colleges and grammar schools and offer them the following modules in the area of career orientation:
- Job application training from the written application to the successful job interview
- Workshops on the topic of assessment centres
- Lectures on career orientation, e.g. on the various possibilities of an apprenticeship at Webasto or on the topic of "classic versus dual study"
- Participation in career information events
- External partner for the P-Seminars
- Offering internships for pupils and FOS - More information can be found here.
If you are a teacher and need support in the broad field of career guidance, please contact Sophia von Wolffersdorff at firstname.lastname@example.org.