Electrical engineering, automotive electronics, information processing, mechatronics – why not join the German automotive industry on its journey from mechanics to mechatronics? During your practical phases, you can actively apply the theoretical knowledge you have learned at the cooperative university at our Mechatronics Competence Center.
- You have earned a German Abitur or comparable qualification to attend university (and successfully passed an entrance exam, if necessary)
- You earned good grades in math and physics/chemistry
- You are highly motivated to learn and are extremely proactive
- You exhibit flexibility, perseverance, determination, and self-discipline
- You are willing to study at the Friedrichshafen campus in Ravensburg during the theoretical phase