As a design engineer, you will tackle challenging assignments in the development of industrial products and work with your colleagues to find innovative design solutions for components and assemblies. You will learn the important role that design plays in the process chain. In addition to the corresponding fundamentals of mechanical engineering, you will learn the principles of computer-assisted design during the theoretical phases. Additional qualifications you will earn include information and data management, technical documentation, business management, and general management skills.
- You have earned a German Abitur or comparable qualification to attend university (and successfully passed an entrance exam, if necessary)
- You earned very good grades in math and physics/chemistry
- You are highly motivated to learn and are extremely proactive
- You exhibit flexibility, perseverance, determination, and self-discipline
- You are willing to study in Baden-Württemberg at the Friedrichshafen campus in Ravensburg during the theoretical phase