Developing, designing, and marketing technical products. Managing challenging projects at home and abroad or examining technical issues from a business point of view. These are all typical duties of an industrial engineer. With 40% business and 60% technical content, the combined vocational training and degree program in Industrial Engineering is the perfect way to successfully launch your career at an innovative industrial company. You will spend your theoretical phase at the cooperative university in Ravensburg on the Friedrichshafen campus – located on beautiful Lake Constance.
- You have earned a German Abitur or comparable qualification to attend university (and successfully passed an entrance exam, if necessary)
- You earned good grades in math and physics/chemistry
- You exhibit flexibility, perseverance, determination, and self-discipline
- You are highly motivated to learn and are extremely proactive
- You are willing to study at the Friedrichshafen campus in Ravensburg during the theoretical phase