As part of our project teams, you will join Webasto on the German auto industry’s journey from mechanics to electronics and mechatronics. In this context, you will be directly involved in the product development process within our research and development departments – right from the beginning. Among other things, you will learn how many tests our products have to pass in order to meet our high standards of quality. You will learn the theoretical basics during the Vehicle Systems Engineering degree program you will complete in addition to your vocational training.
- You have earned a German Abitur or comparable qualification to attend university (and successfully passed an entrance exam, if necessary)
- You earned good/very good grades in math and physics/chemistry
- You are highly motivated to learn and are extremely proactive
- You enjoy solving technical challenges
- You exhibit flexibility, perseverance, determination, and self-discipline
- You are willing to study in Baden-Württemberg at the Friedrichshafen campus in Ravensburg during the theoretical phase