In this program you will get fundamental insights into the systems and the organization of production technologies. You learn to understand and improve production holistically. In addition to the corresponding fundamentals of mechanical engineering, you have the chance to learn a lot about digital production and industry 4.0. Additional qualifications you will earn general management skills.
- You have earned a German Abitur or comparable qualification to attend university (and successfully passed an entrance exam, if necessary)
- You earned good grades in math and physics/chemistry
- You are highly motivated to learn and are extremely proactive
- You exhibit flexibility, perseverance, determination, and self-discipline
- You are willing to study at the Friedrichshafen campus in Ravensburg during the theoretical phase and spend your practical phase either in Stockdorf or in Schierling