Do you like to keep track of things? Do you always know where everything is (at least most of the time)? Then a vocational training program in the field of Warehouse Logistics is perfect for you. Your duties will include accepting goods and checking that they are free from defects, storing them properly, participating in logistical planning and organizational processes, and much more. In addition, you will learn how to prepare cost-effective and well-timed itineraries and how to prepare loading lists and loading plans. You will operate forklifts, manage the loading and unloading of goods, assemble deliveries, and prepare quotes.
The vocational training program will take a total of three years to complete.
- You have successfully completed at least ten years of schooling
- You enjoy business administration in combination with logistical warehouse activities
- You are motivated and willing to learn
- You have a sense of responsibility and are aware of risks
- You exhibit perseverance, determination, and are well-organized