You are interested in the interaction of technology and electronics? You are searching for answers to the question, how complex computerized industrial machines work? During your training, you will work on the development and testing of these sophisticated control electronics. You ensure that various individual components form an automatically operating overall system. You mount and install components, configure and program systems, test them and put them into use.
The training takes 3,5 years in total.
- You have successfully completed at least ten years of schooling
- You are interest in the interaction of IT & technology
- You have good technical understanding
- You think logically and work customer oriented
- You have high team- and communication skills
- You are reliable and work thoroughly